Thursday, March 10, 2011

Resolutions

This year I decided I was not going to do a New Years resolution because i never follow through. I realized I do good for about a month and then fall off the wagon. So this year, i have decided I am doing monthly goals. The first goal for Jan was to clean out the garage. I did not finish it until feb so Jan and Feb goal became the same and got it done about half way through feb. 

March's resolution is no more soda. The last soda i had was on Feb. 28th. I am 10 days sober and feeling great. I cant believe how much better i feel. Yesterday, was hard and i thought i would slip up but i didnt and I am very proud of my willpower. I know I have a long month ahead but I am excited about this goal. 


This year focus is making myself better. Last year, was tough on me and realized I was breaking down and losing who i was. I learned I forgot to take care of me and have had to weed out some things from my life because I was way too busy.  I am doing and feeling much better. I have a long way to go before i am really happy with who I am but I can say I am much happier than I was 3 months ago.


No comments: