Monday, January 26, 2009

Exciting News

David is really coming home. We just heard he will be home on the 7th of Feb. Dont have times yet but thats ok...it could be 2 in the morning..I dont care I just want my husband to be home. If you cant tell we are so excited. This year we have had good times and bad times but in the end we have made it. I wouldnt have been able to do it without the support of my kids who really has stepped up, My husband who takes so much of my guff even thousands of miles away, my family who has given me words of encouragment and praise, and my military family who have truly kept me going this year. Thank you and we love you all.

1 comment:

Tania Farr said...

I am so happy for you and your family that David is finally caming home. I can not imagine have Curtis gone for so long. You are an amazing women.