Sunday, January 18, 2009

Getting closer

Time is flying. Before I know it, David will be in my arms. I cant believe how fast January is going by. I thought I would be able to do a review of our year but decided its already a new year. This years resolution is basic: Learn to be a whole family again. Sometimes this process is difficult but we will work through it. Already this year is packed full of events taking place. January: Twins birthday, Three military events (I guess they want to keep us busy)and me taking a month off of school, YES!!! (much needed) Sometime between Feb. 7th and 16th we will be picking up David from the airport. The weekend of Colten's b-day we will be in Park City with Military reunification workshops. March 28th Saibrynn's Baptism I know i haven't done much as far as blogging because of time restraints but hopefully I will find sometime to post pics after David comes home. I should have just a little more free time then, I hope.

No comments: