Tuesday, October 7, 2008

All Better

Okay so this morning I wanted to quit but now i am all better. The reason why I feel much more able to do this is because I got to talk to my best friend. He can always make things seem okay and that I can survive. So here we are able to keep going (at least more day). Maybe it was good thing that I couldnt find out who to turn my resignation into. The funny thing happened this afternoon. My little Caleb decided that he didnt want to come home in the truck. So as we were walking out to the truck afterschool he took my keys and ran off down the sidewalk. I think he made it all the way to the stop sign (100 feet) when he realized that he couldnt cross the street without mom. So he ran back and gave me the keys.

1 comment:

Tania Farr said...

I am so happy that you have a blog.I just love what tecnology does.
Kids are funny.