Sunday, October 19, 2008

Caleb, Caleb, Caleb

Today was calm day. We woke up, enjoyed relaxing, no rush. Today was Stake Conference so we planned on staying home. Coby, Saibrynn, Chasten, and Caleb went downstairs to play. Well, they were playing on the bunkbed (which they have a number of times) but luck ran out this time. Caleb leaned over the edge to far and went headfirst into the bottom bar. He screamed and coby ran him upstairs as I was heading down. One look and I knew Caleb had earned his first set of stitches. Colten and I ran him up to the hospital and he earned himself 8 stiches. This is his prize.

PS. Chasten is now saying he has to go to the Drs. I think there is a little jealousy going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya Auntie and Uncle

David said...

well that is a bad one... on one hand I am proud that he such a great job at earning his first set of stiches, on the other hand I feel sad that I was not there to help Alisa with the gross DR stuff.